BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles with the exact amount of traction while improving the spinal posture. The stretching can decompress the spinal disc, which may minimize bulging and ease the pressure on nerve and blood circulation.
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device can also take pressure off the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility!
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
The BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device inflates slowly with the included hand pump, providing an even and gentle stretch to help relieve neck, head and shoulder stiffness, and stress. By stretching the neck and lifting it upwards, blood circulation gets increased to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device also helps by keeping your neck in a perfect posture, allowing it to heal, and prevents further neck injury and pain, very similar to a neck stretcher or pillow, but for your home.
Effective Neck Pain Therapy:
- Provides effective pain relief for neck, shoulders and back, including pain caused by herniated and bulging discs, sprains, strains and stiffness. Gently stretching the neck and elevating the jaw, the cervical neck traction device relieves tension and pressure on the spine.
Soft, Adjustable Neck Support:
- Easily adjustable, the soft neck traction unit is secured by two Velcro straps for a perfect fit on neck sizes up to 19” in circumference. Adjust the level of stretch by slowly deflating the pillow for optimal support and comfort.
- Realigns the spine to correct and help maintain proper posture. Provides beneficial preventative care for office workers prone to slouching.
Lightweight and Portable:
- Easily use at home, at the office or while traveling. The cervical neck traction pillow is lightweight and completely deflates for easy portability.
- Place the "Front" section of the neck traction under your chin and jaw.
- Open one side of the Neck traction by loosening the Velcro straps and removing them from the plastic buckles. Place the neck unit around your neck.
- Adjust and fasten the Velcro fasteners according to your neck size. Fasten the neck traction until it is a snug fit and does not cause choking.
- Make sure the front section is under your jaw and chin. Turn the unit on your neck until the Velcro Fasteners and plastic buckles are on your side and over your shoulder.
- Close the metal air valve by turning it in a clockwise direction until it stops. Then slowly inflate the unit by hand pumping the air bulb until your neck is resting comfortably.
- Locate the raised cavity with a small safety ball inside - approximately 1 inch from the neck traction. Squeeze the ball out of the raised cavity into the airline to block leakage.
- After treatment, press the safety ball up into the raised cavity which allows the unit to deflate, and remove it.
- Do not squeeze the device.
- During the treatment, please keep your neck relaxed and inflate slowly to enhance the traction effect;
- While inflating, please do step by step. If you feel dizzy or have other abnormal reaction, please try to deflate slowly until the abnormal reaction disappears and readjust to treat;
- Please do not tear forcefully in case of the leakage during the treatment. When dirty, the
- Traction Device could be well cleaned by the soft brush with little water, avoiding to soak with water and scrub hard;
- The stroke of the Traction Device is forbidden to use excessively. Using excessively leads to the product’s explosion or the cloth cover’s burst, which would not be our responsibility;
- The minors are not suggested to use alone;
- Please take a detailed look at the Instructions or follow the doctor’s advice before using the Traction Device.
*This device is not a medical device. It is meant simply to be used for comfort and support.*
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
• Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work
to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
• Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal